Friday 1 April 2011

Ice Pick Lodge Snaps

A while ago I documented my haphazard time over in Moscow with Ice Pick Lodge. I've since provided them a script polish, and Cargo - as far as I'm aware - is now all but ready. I know the guys must at least have gotten past the big shifts because Alex had the time to process and fire over the snaps from the trip. Here they are in all their glory, in case you don't believe me.

 This is shortly after I arrived in the bar. You can smoke inside!
Nisa (Ice Pick's intern) and I in the HQ kitchen. It took about twenty minutes to convince her to pose for this.

That's an absinthe cocktail sitting on the table. I think.

Alex and I. Aren't we gruff?

I signed a man's chest. In a bar. With actual people watching.

3 comments:

  1. For a moment I thought the one caption said "That's an absinthe cocktail sitting AT the table."

    Imagine my confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it wasn't for the chest signing I'd swear they were university snaps. Did the winter beard keep your chin warm in Russia Tom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Surrender your life to me instantaneously.

    ReplyDelete